Erle-Rover has several control modes:
- Manual Mode: control steering and throttle manually.
- Learning Mode: drive your vehicle with radio pass through but additionally you can record waypoints for use in auto mode.
- Auto Mode: follow a course of Waypoints generated in while driving in Learning mode or from a loaded waypoint list.
- Steering Mode: learning mode (sort of) plus obstacle avoidance.
- Hold Mode: when you switch to Hold mode, the vehicle should stop with its wheels pointed straight ahead.
- Guided Mode: allows you to use a Telemetry Radio to specify waypoints on a map in mission planner.
If you need more information click here.