ROS is natively installed in Erle-Brain and the team of Erle Robotics has develop various packages in order to use the hardware resources offered in this artificial brain.
The best way to start using ROS within Erle Brain is to visit ROS website that contains officially supported devices. You can also check Erle Robotics official repository and seek for ROS packages.
At this moment, this are the built packages:
- ros erle statusled: it allows to control the amber and blue LED of Erle-Brain.
- ros erle buzzer : it allows to generate sounds using a buzzer.
- ros erle pwm : allows to create PWM signals in the Erle Brain rail in order to control servos/ESCs/...
- ros erle ubled : allows creating different light patrons usig ubleds.
- ros erle takeoff land: an example showing how to use mavros to control your drone under ROS.